May 4, 2010

I´ll Dream Deep, Wake Up And explode!

..I want a brake, it should go fast and easy.. and i don´t need more than a minute.. a minute of silence. Is there an opportunity for a human being to choose to do that entirely voluntary? I have no control, I just think and wish I had. If it isn´t the society that rules over me there is something else that make my heart beat..

..today is a day when my soul is outside my body.
I´m surrounded by these endless demands.


You should be solid in all weathers, if you once fall down and can´t get up then it has to be something wrong with you.. you will get a diagnose and be categorized. You will never get rid of the distributed stamps! It´s easier to sort you out now.. the stamps will form you. Be careful they are poisoning..


I want a breathing, where I can reach beyond everything earthborn. Feel the silence for real, and I don´t want to pay anything for it. Neither money or an explanation it´s my choice.. Or is it? I want to close my eyes and pretend that all cruelty in the world was just a nightmare.

I want to drop of this world, just for a minute. And hear nothing else than my heartbeats slowly quiet and settle in silence. Flow with the water like if I was a piece of it.. to gather power to move on.. wake up and explode into an unworn shape! Being almighty my own world!
I`ll dream deep, wake up and wish that all cruelty was just a nightmare..





This image really captured my eyes the first time I saw it.. the first thought that hit me was: what was this great artist thinking during the making? It was so dreamy and fantastic! I just had to ask him in person. And he gave me a nice and interesting answer back. The biggest influence and source of this incredible painting was from his dreams, mostly recurrent daydreams that he had for a long time. And it´s also inspired of his real happenings in life, among others experiences with friends. This is called "Tigerstigen". Please click on the image to see a bigger size of the painting.


Instead of thinking about where you are, think about where you want to be. It takes twenty years of hard work to become an overnight success.
Diana Rankin

Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but don’t quit.
Conrad Hilton

Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment